Red Acre is looking for an experienced and competent Executive PA to support three Directors in a smooth day to day process. You will be a proactive person that can anticipate the needs of and support the workload of the CE's, your enthusiasm and foresight will ensure that their schedules run smoothly at all times.
You will be joining a vibrant company that operates across three locations and boasts a multi-cultural workforce. Organisational skill will be paramount in this role as you coordinate their travel plans, meetings and day to day tasks as they arise.
- Work with the Directors to prioritise, plan and monitor the workload, highlighting areas for focus, following up on deliverables status and generally keeping them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and ensuring they are adequately prepared.
- Research and review policy documents and assimilating the data, to provide the CE with a summary of salient points
- Manage a variety of special projects for the CE as required
- Provide a bridge for communication between the CE’s office and internal departments demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility and trust with senior management
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Previous EA experience to C- Suite level essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated positive team player
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying