As Red Acre continues on its quest for success in the development and marketing space we are looking for a SEO Specialist to join our team in Dublin. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase awareness of all our brands and clients.
You will be joining an international team with an array of expertise. We value individuality and know that a diverse team means innovation which helps us stand out as an industry leader. You will have a passion for measuring your successful campaigns and also learning along the way what can be improved.
- Carry out tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Ability to optimise and work within a set budget
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Liaise with content and marketing team to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to websites, content and any other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven history of writing great copy
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- A passion for staying ahead of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying