As Red Acre further establishes itself as a market leader, we are looking for an Affiliate Coordinator to join the team. This role offers an ambitious junior affiliate coordinator an opportunity to be part of a larger team with insight into relationship management, handling affiliate tickets and payouts, and marketing campaigns.
You will bring with you knowledge of affiliate management, meticulous attention to detail, and a passion for successful campaigns. Your can-do attitude coupled with our resources will ensure a successful collaboration. You will have the expertise to manage a large network of affiliates, negotiate deals and build new relationships.
- Developing and maintaining new and existing relations with affiliates
- Maintaining direct contact with existing affiliates and delivering the highest possible standards of service
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating affiliates daily to optimize our affiliate program
- Discovering new strategies and potential partnerships
- Building marketing strategies around key time frames
- Working closely with the marketing department to implement marketing campaigns targeted at attracting new affiliates and leads.
- Report back on social campaign results
- Prior experience with affiliates management
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Highly motivated and result-oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish
Nice to have:
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Educational or professional digital marketing background
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying